Monday, March 23, 2015

Farewell, Pockets

My friend, Pockets (only nickname used here), is soon to be moving to Main for a year. Pockets, if you are reading this, you are probably thinking something like, "Oh no she didn't!" But, I wanted to write about you since I'm not going to be seeing you for a year. I hope you have a wonderful time, send me letters, and of course, you can email me, but snail mail is so much more fun. I have a snoggestion, you should start a blog so you can keep me and Nightpoo (nickname for other friend used here) posted on your doings. You will be attending public school, correct? Which is going to be a change (we are both home schooled). Have fun, keep being odd, and eat pickles! (inside joke)
Here's to you, Back Pockets!



Eliza

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad for you! ...on another note WOW Eliza you changed your blog layout AGAIN! lol xD. but I really do feel bad for you! :(

    ReplyDelete