Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Right now, I'm writing from a library computer. It's feels strange not to be writing from a laptop in the privacy of my room. There is a plant to my left. It looks kinda like a banana plant and a paw paw plant. Most of it's leaves are a unhealthy green. The rest of them are a sickly yellow. I don't know why anyone would want to have that plant. To my right, there is this odd magazine holder. Its holding, like, thirty American Girl magazines, some cooking and gardening ones, and one People.
It's funny what things you can observe from using a different computer in a different place.

This post is not making any sense, so I'll probably do another one when I get home. I'm trying to do one or more posts a day! We'll see how I do :)
Ohmygosh!!!! I just looked out the window and saw a garbage truck guy wearing a kilt!!!

Byeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment