Friday, October 9, 2015

The Westward Chronicles #4

Over the seven days since my last post, I've gotten very good at Mario Kart. I like to play Peach on the Mach Bike, Standard Bike S, or Sugerscoot, for those who know what I'm talking about. two days ago, I went out to dinner with the super amazing Allie!!!!!! We went to Picolinos for dinner and then went to Fred Meyer. I ended up getting some cool Halloween LED skull lights for my room, a rainbow wig that doesn't fit, but I gave it to SweetShadesUnicorn, who loves it. I got a book for Ani (I have not forgotten about you, dear sis!), a small, soft Halloween cat stuffed animal for said awesome sister and I, an Avengers 2015-2016 calendar, and a supersoft fall shirt that says, "Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken". Before Allie came over, QueenUnicorn, FartMasterUnicorn, SweetShadesUnicorn, and I went to Archee Mcphee's and I got some Skull and cross bones hand warmers, some stuff for my Special People back home, and Pop Rocks, some of which we poured down the toilet as they exploded. Seriously, you should try this! I also got these cute little skull key "toppers" to put on the handle of your keys to tell them apart, and make them look nice. Have you picked up on my weird skull obsession? I just found out about it two days ago. I am really attracted to skulls! Cool!
I miss you, family!!! Hugs and kisses and don't forget about the cats!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment