Monday, April 13, 2015

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey, everybody!
I have a pretty big announcement for you today. This fall, in September, I will be doing something I have been wanting to do for a really long time. (No, I'm not going to Paris) I am going to Seattle! You may know that I was born in Seattle. I know I did this July of 2014, but that was with my family. This one, I'm going alone. Some friends have a wedding to go to in Minnesota, and I'll meet them there, then we'll fly back to Washington. I'll be there for about two weeks. While I'm there, I will be starring in a new film by my amazing friend Cirrus Levine. I can't really give you any spoilers, but I can let slip the name of the film. Dead Clock.


                                                                                    Eliza

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'd love to take you to brunch/lunch/dinner/book store/craft store/whatever works if you can squeeze me in! And I totally understand if you are too busy - movie making is so fun but very time consuming. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you! 😊

    ReplyDelete