Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Even though my parents and my sister and me aren't Christian, we still celebrate Easter. But we mostly just dye eggs, hide them, and then find them. This morning, I woke up to my little sister poking me in the back and whispering, "there's something hidden in the house!" Turned out there were little dark chocolate eggs hidden all over the house. And on the coffee table, were our baskets. Inside them were huge solid gold bunny chocolates. I have never had one of these things in my life, so you can guess at how excited I was to find them. Before breakfast, me and my sister went outside and found dyed hard boiled eggs and neon plastic eggs filled with more little chocolates, jelly beans, glitter, and pendants. It was really fun. I'll see if I can post pictures of the eggs and us trying to find them. Have a happy Easter!
XOXO,


           Eliza



1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds so fun! had another Easter egg hunt today with friends at a park!

    ReplyDelete