Friday, October 16, 2015

The Westward Chronicles #5

Today is my last day. I will be packing tonight. I will be eating my last pieces of chocolate. I will be saying goodbye to Seattle. Yesterday, I saw Mount Rainier for the first time this trip. It was just as beautiful and majestic as always. I really hope that today, I can go to my old apartment and look around. That's one of the things that I pushed to the very last day, and thanks to that, I can only hope that I'll be able to do them before I leave. I'm excited to be home. To see my family again. And my house and my cats and my friends and my room and my tiny town. I'm excited for Halloween. I'm still making up my mind on what I'm going to be, but I would love to hear what you are going to be, so you can tell me in the comments if you see fit. I haven't had a lot of time to right on my book. And I didn't get to hike in the Cascades. The next time I come visiting, I will definitely make a schedule. So I know what I'm doing, and when I'm doing it, and so I don't end up not doing anything I want to do. I am almost done with Insurgent, and Mom just finished Divergent a few days ago. I hear Allegiant isn't as good, but when you start, you can't stop, so I'll be reading that soon.  I'll keep you posted on getting back home. See you soon, Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment