Friday, December 5, 2014

The recent weather and other things that are on my mind

It's not everyday I wake up to french toast. I  have to say, since my mom is gluten free and has not tried to make french toast with gluten free bread,  is pretty awesome to make it for us gluteny ones.

It's raining and dreary here in Appalachia and looks like it won't clear up for.... days.
I  have a very amazing cousin, her name is Lucy. She once said to me, on a very rainy day, "Sometimes, when I look at the rain, I see shapes that give me inspiration and get me to start thinking about interesting stuff. Other times, I look out at it, and just see not being able to go swimming this afternoon."
You said it, Lucy! She has an amazing blog that you can read too! http://shplugahtugah.blogspot.com/

She is one of my best friends. Being a couple of months apart, we get along very well, and sometimes exclude my younger sister.... Sorry, Ani!

Today, my dad and I are have rehearsal for a play we both are in. It's called An Appalachian Christmas Carol. It's like Dickens' play a Christmas Carol, but in Appalachia! It's really cool! If you live in Ohio too, maybe you can go see it.
 It's at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville Ohio. We open on the 17th of December and close on the 21st. Tickets are $18 for adults, $15 for seniors, and $12 for kids. To purchase tickets in advance, go to http://stuartsoperahouse.org/appalachian-christmas-carol-p-393.html

I hope to see you there!
Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment