Monday, February 8, 2016

Things that have been happening


  1. I got my ears pierced
  2. We still have our tree up
  3. It was really warm a couple days ago, so I wore my new yellow shorts with four buttons
  4. I ate all the chocolate Pockets sent me
  5. I started reading THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHTTIME
  6. I got halfway through CRESS: THE LUNAR CHRONICLES
  7. I placed a hold on WINTER: THE LUNAR CHRONICLES, and THE MAZE RUNNER, even though I've already seen the movie
  8. I re-listened to THE SECOND SUMMER OF SISTERHOOD*
  9. I made two hair-wraps in my hair
  10. I got amazingly good news
  11. I didn't know I was supposed to be memorizing a short dance phrase so I ended up improvising and then they said we needed to remember it for next week
  12. I haven't gotten any better at Violin
  13. I haven't gotten any better at French
  14. I haven't gotten any better at being a person
  15. I think I'm getting sick
  16. I placed a hold and now am waiting for forever to get the audiobook version of HEROES OF OLYMPUS: THE LOST HERO because we finished the first series and we're hooked
  17. Charlie stayed with me as I fell asleep but then woke me up at 2:00 PM scratching at the door
  18. I forgot to write in my journal
  19. I went on two nice walks with Mom
  20. I went to Urinetown rehearsal with Dad
  21. I made a bracelet that I think I'm going to give to my friend
  22. I watched an episode of Merlin and decided not to watch more
  23. I decided I hate oatmeal
  24. I listened to GIRLS IN PANTS*
  25. I checked out FOREVER IN BLUE*
  26. I signed up to walk up and down Court street wearing a plastic bag costume and handing out fliers for $30.00 and then lost it because I wouldn't fit the costume
  27. I got a job helping a potter finish her BIG PROJECT for $8.00 an hour
  28. I attended church with a friend, not because I'm religious, but because I wanted to see her



*THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS SERIES CONSISTS OF: 
BOOK ONE: THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS
BOOK TWO: THE SECOND SUMMER OF SISTERHOOD
BOOK THREE: GIRLS IN PANTS
BOOK FOUR: FOREVER IN BLUE
BOOK FIVE: SISTERHOOD EVERLASTING>>>

3 comments:

  1. That all sounds really awesome! If you ever wanted help with violin, I'd be happy to help you out! As for Merlin, it's an incredible show, and you should definitely pursue it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the majority of this list disproves #14. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Sorry Eliza - I didn't realize I was logged in with my work account (lame!) SDOT is just me - Allie in Seattle. : )

    ReplyDelete